About the Mini-programme
DMCDD administrates on behalf of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs a Mini-programme that aims to strengthen the local communities in developing countries through supporting jointed development activities between NGOs in Denmark and in South.
DMCDD has defined following objectives of the Mini-programme:
- To provide financial, technical and personnel support to the implementation of well-planned smaller development interventions within the sectors of a) Health, b) Education and c) Strengthening of the Civil Society/ Local communities.
- To develop an approach to development strategies that is based on capacity development respecting the Danish Partners’ and their Southern Partners’ way of working.
- To strengthen the Danish Partners’ and their Southern Partners’ competence in development work through Partnership Agreements, Partnership Support Programmes or Partnership Activities with a long-term perspective.
- To test and develop how the Southern Partners and the Danish Partners can, with their respective bases and histories, incorporate a perspective of advocacy in development efforts and in general information work.
- To strengthen the popular foundation of Danish Development Assistance in Denmark.
Guidelines to the Mini-programme